Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Months Plus

I feel bad that I haven't posted pictures for a while, so I'll throw up some recent pictures before I head off to bed. I go back to work tomorrow (tear) and I'm sure I'll have more to say about that soon. Barrett's looking forward to spending time with Grandma Ridenour, though, while mom's at work!

Two Months pic:

First pair of shoes that actually fit him
Yay! Another naked picture...I know he'll hate me, but I can't help myself. At least he's covered in this one.
Big smiles

Little smiles


The obligatory bathtub mohawk pic

And my favorite - Mischevious smile with Charlie in the background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, these pics beg the question:

Who's better looking, Matt or Barrett?

John and Sarah said...

He is a very handsome little boy!

Little Lamb said...

Such a cutie!!! I LOVE that he is still a surfer dude