Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big boy

I was feeling anxious to post so that I could stop seeing the title: "I like you, here are my underpants" every time I checked the blog. So here are some big boy pictures of Barrett which will be much more fun for me to look at everyday.

Barrett turned five months old last week and I can hardly believe it. Here's his official five months pic - reclining in the chair like a tiny little old man.


And he just looks so big here; Matt especially likes this picture.
And I have to send out a very public THANK YOU to our wonderful friend Justin Wolfshohl (in addition to being the greatest friend ever, he also authors the best blog around: http://whyjustinwhy.blogspot.com/). Justin generously gave up his Friday night for us last weekend and became the first non-family member to give mom and dad a date night. He did awesome, and Barrett was all smiles when we got home. Matt and I were able to get out with another set of great and generous friends, the Latimers, who graciously shared their box seats at the Mavericks game with us. Praise God for such awesome friends.

4 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

How great that you were able to get out for an evening!!! Can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!!! He will be so big, and so much fun. :) I can't believe he will be 6 months!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great thing for Justin to do. I can't think that many guys would have the guts or the inclination to look after a little one. Way to go, Justin!

Aggie said...

I'm great with kids.

The Williams Family said...

I don't know Justin and he doesn't know me, but reading his blog keeps my work day entertaining. :)