Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Year Old

There were too many cute pictures to choose from - here are a few highlights for those of you who missed out on the fun...

Had to do a birthday suit picture on his birthday A precious shot of Barrett blowing out his candle on Wednesday - his actual birthday
The Luau (for who now?!) on Saturday - Barrett's sandcastle cake that I had so much fun making.

The Pre-party family shot

Loving that cupcake - I know that when it comes to first birthdays, it's the messier the better, but we served up a minimally frosted cupcake to a half naked boy, and the clean up was a breeze. I highly recommend it, and it was still messy enough to be precious.

VERY stoked about this gift

I can't believe it's been a year already - we love our precious little boy! Thanks so much to everyone who helped us celebrate - Barrett had a great birthday, and he's busy wearing himself out on all his great new stuff

8 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

What a fun loving boy my nephew is!!! He definitely knows how to have a good time. :) Now I need to know...was Matt as festive as Barrett and Angie?

Happy Birthday, Barrett! We love you!!!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

What great pictures--it sure looks as if you had a wonderful time. I love the cake. And I really love that picture of Barrett with the excited expression on his face. Happy Birthday, little buddy!

Anonymous said...

highly likely that barrett is the cutest child that's ever lived.

--joe s

Little Lamb said...

oh my goodness,so cute!! SO sorry to miss, looks like y'all had a great time. He is so precious

TB said...

he's preternaturally cute. so cute it scares me.

Ashleigh Carroll said...

Look at your cake! Fancy pants.

He is the cutest.

The Redman Family said...

I am so sad we were not there to celebrate the big day! Looked like you guys had so much fun. Happy Birthday little man!

Unknown said...

He is so happy and SO precious! That last picture is just fantastic. He is the cutest child and his excitement is literally melting my heart! XOXO