Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Pictures

We wanted to get some family shots before 3 becomes 4 -- and before I become too enormous. (I guess that statement serves as our official blog announcement that baby #2 is on the way! I don't think there's anyone who reads this who didn't already know that, but there it is again in writing, none the less. More to come on that later, though). Here's our little family to date...



I included this last one because Matt and I were both surprised to see how high he goes when we do this! Good thing we both have a good grip on him, I guess. Love love love my boys - so blessed.

9 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

Those turned out great! And y'all don't even look hot out there. How did you manage that?

Halle said...

Such cute pictures!! Congrats on the new addition.

Mary Ellen Wood said...

What beautiful family pictures! I agree with Mandy about not looking hot, and Angie with a jacket on!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Correct that--long-sleeve sweater.

Matt and Angie Wood said...

We had a little trouble finding outfits that everyone was willing to wear - I ended up sacrificing comfort for coordination.

John and Sarah said...

Such a cute family! Very excited for you guys!!!

Little Lamb said...

SO ADORABLE!! Cute cute cute

Elyse said...

I haven't told you congratulations yet! So very exciting. I love these pictures. Barrett is cute as ever!

Unknown said...

Angie, these are gorgeous and priceless!! The one of Barrett on Matt's shoulders...precious!!