Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pictures and Rocky

It's been a long time since we've had any real update on here. So, here you go...

Christmas (and visit from my (Matt's) parents):




Some other Barrett pics (and Charlie!):





Also, Barrett for some reason has become obsessed with Rocky. He watches the training montage from Rocky 2 daily. Before he caught a cold, he would go for daily runs around our block (about 0.5 miles) while making Angie or myself chase him like the kids chasing Rocky in the Rocky 2 scene. "Chase me like a kid!" He has taken to doing his variation of sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, jumping rope and lifting weights - like Rocky. He also demands to wear a headband and sweatpants most of the time to be like Rocky. This video is his "training montage."
He's even crazier about it if there's no camera on him.

5 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

Oh my goodness! Barrett...you had your Uncle Brian and I cracking up! You make a fantastic Rocky!!!

(Matt - for whatever reason that makes me think of you as a little boy. Like when you were wearing your Eagles uniform and running with the football. :) )

Mary Ellen Wood said...

WOW! Barrett, I am going to come down to Texas so that you can be my trainer. And then you'll have to come up to visit us here in NJ, and we can take you to the Philadelphia Art Museum so that you can have your picture taken with the Rocky statue and then run up the Art Museum steps (I know that was Rocky I).

clg said...

that is hilarious. barrett is the coolest kid ever!! i love this post.

Little Lamb said...

hahahahahahahaha!! this is greatness. Love that kid.

Elyse said...

So glad I finally got to see him in action. He is an awesome Rocky! I can't stop laughing!