Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back home

Just thought I'd post a few more pictures of Caroline and Barrett from our first few weeks as a family of 4.
Barrett's a big fan of his little sister. He gets a little too excited at times, but overall, he's been amazingly sweet and gentle with her. The first time I put her in the play gym, he insisted on getting in with her to show her around.
Hugs.

In other BIG news - Barrett's potty trained!!! Here he is dancing with joy over his newest achievement in his big boy undies. I was probably a little crazy to try to potty train him with a 2 week old at home, but he seemed ready, and Spring Break seemed like the perfect opportunity. Definitely nice to have only 1 in diapers at a time.
This is from our first family walk. Barrett's wearing his new Cars shirt and hat that he got from Grandma Wood - thanks Grandma!! He LOVES them. He's actually napping in the hat as I type this.

4 comments:

Little Lamb said...

Awww! YAY!! Caroline is Adorable...as is Barrett doing his victory dance! What a precious family!!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

What great pictures!! I love the picture of Barrett and Caroline in the play gym--how precious is that!
And "Yay" for Barrett being potty trained! I can't wait to see everyone.

Anonymous said...

This is my all time favorite family. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Barrett is a badass.
-Justin

John and Sarah said...

So sweet! She is precious!!