Thursday, May 26, 2011

May

Aside from a nasty fall by Barrett (see Passport to Life's "Superhero Injury" for details), this month has been full of good times and adorable children. Just thought I'd post a few pictures to keep everybody up to date. First, little Caroline...

Happy Mother's Day to me!Ha, I love this pictures. Happy Birthday, Daddy!! This is the best one we got. Hilarious.
Her two month shot. She really isn't much for posing.
And Barrett... I LOVE these pictures of him at the park. So handsome.
and Clark Kent. He's wearing his Daily Planet press pass that his Grandma Wood made him. So fun - you're so creative, Grandma, we love it!

3 comments:

Mary Ellen Wood said...

They are so sweet! I miss them so much. Barrett is getting so big, and little Caroline looks so precious in all of her adorable little outfits. I wonder if she'll be a "girly" girl. One thing we know is that she's not too much into hats (at least with elastic). I hear you, Caroline.

P. Ridenour said...

Great pictures! Precious family!!

Jon said...

I hope Barrett is able to think of funny things to whisper to people during classes and meetings later in life like his father is. That pic of him in Matt's glasses makes me think he has some hilarious observations to make.