Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Jersey!

We had a super fun and much needed family trip last weekend to visit Grandma and Grandpa Wood in New Jersey. Caroline did great on her first plane trip, and both kids had so much fun all weekend (and so did Mom and Dad!). Thanks so much, Grandma and Grandpa, for showing us such a great time and for creating the most inviting home - we love being there and already can't wait to come back! Here are some shots of the kiddos with their grandparents...


Swinging with Grandma

Walking through the woods with Dad and Grandpa
We went back to the beautiful farm where we visited during our last trip. Barrett was loving it.

Hay ride!

2 comments:

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! :)

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Having so much fun with grandchildren around makes me realize just how much we miss. And although I know Barrett knows me by now, I was happy that seeing me did not make Caroline cry.