Saturday, August 4, 2012

Long Overdue Update

So, our last update was in early May. Since then...I (Matt) had a birthday. Barrett had a birthday (his 4th). Angie had a birthday. Barrett wrapped up soccer and had a couple weeks of swim lessons. We went to Seattle to visit the Lambs. My sister's family visited (sister included). There have been a whole lot of hot days in between. Here are some pictures:

My birthday. Great wife.

Mother's Day

Memorial Day with cousins. 

Brother/Sister love.

Angie continues string of successful birthday cakes for Barrett. The Avengers! 

B turns 4! 

The big gift. 

Swim lessons.

Here is the fruit of his swim lessons...


The next batch of pictures are from Seattle...







One of several impressive staring contests.
I don't think I had one decent picture turn out from my sister's visit, so I stole a picture from her blog...



2 comments:

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Wow, lots of great pictures. Love the picture of Barrett on bike. He's really getting to look like a little boy versus toddler boy now. And cutie pie Caroline is just shooting up. You can see the difference even between the Mother's Day picture and very last picture. Even though it's been so hot, hope you're having a great summer.

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

What a little swimmer he is! I had no idea he was taking lessons! :) Gabriel and I were just talking today about how we'll be signing him up next year.

Next time we visit we'll have to take the bike out for a spin.

Gabriel asked if we could go to Barrett's house a couple of days ago. He also wants to say hi to Caroline. ;)