Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Happy faces from the kids on a beautiful Easter morning :). This was the best family picture we could get, but the kids really did have a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa Ridenour's house for Easter!
Caroline taking a swing at the pinata and Barrett cheering after he knocked some candy out
 

Swinging
 Couldn't get a still shot of Barrett during the Easter egg hunt - he has my competetive streak for sure - he was off and running from the start.
 Caroline took her time inspecting the goods :)

My dad shamed me over my lack of facebook and blog updates, so hopefully that will motivate some more updates!!

3 comments:

PrettyParadise said...

So cute! I'm hoping your dad's shaming does motivate you, especially when we leave! I'm going to need my Barrett and Caroline updates!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Great photos. It looks as if you had a great day and a ton of fun!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Just read both posts and it's fun to see the blog "alive" again. ;) Caroline is getting so big and is just a darling!!!! Lorelai misses her terribly...she was crying the other day, "I need see Caroline. She my best friend." And tell Barrett that Aunt Mandy found a neat Star Wars shirt craft idea and when he visits next we'll make one for him together!!! :) So glad you love Barrett's school, that's such a great feeling to have! Can't wait to hear about his Kindergarten Adventures.