Friday, January 30, 2009

20

Unlike everyone else on facebook, I only came up with 20 random things about myself, but here they are. I don't know how to tag people on facebook, so I thought I'd put them up here in case anyone is interested.

1. I eat some kind of candy almost everyday. Today it was Heath.
2. I love dancing with Barrett in the afternoon when I feel like we need to mix things up. I keep the blinds open in the off chance that someone might see us and smile.
3. Barrett's favorite word right now is "Meow" - if we're calling that a word.
4. On more than one occassion, I have told a random lie to someone in order to fill an awkward silence.
5. I have had 17 jobs in my life - that is, 17 different employers.
6. I have been fired from only 1 of those jobs - the summer I was a dog walker.
7. No one has ever thought that I in any way resemeble Liv Tyler, yet I have been told by 3 different people that I look like "Liv Tyler in Lord of the Rings" - which is to say, I look like an elf. It's to do with the ears, I know.
8. I am always looking for cotton candy scented candles, but I've never found them.
9. I'm almost 2 full years older than Matt, and I love the month of June, because it's the only time we seem like we're only a year apart.
10. In addition to my brother Ryan, I also have a half brother named Jeff who is 50.
11. I'm supposed to be good with grammar, but I always get confused about object pronouns - that vs. which.
12. I have a (probably unhealthy) need to know exactly how everyone feels about me - good or bad. I therefore really enjoy reading student evaluations every semester.
13. I used to want my name to be Emily
14. I recently threw my neck out hugging my son and it made me feel really old.
15. Matt and I really enjoy doing puzzles, and we've made "puzzle" a verb. We puzzle competetively.
16. My best friend, Courtney, and I are a perfect partnership when it comes to playing any kind of game that involves the giving of clues. Our 2 most impressive feats were successfully signaling "Hormones" and "butternut squash" during a game of CHARADES.
17. In high school, my friends and I used to walk around the hallways of Omni hotels to steal the little vases that come on room service trays.
18. I think that hand holding is really sexy
19. One of my biggest guilty pleasures is the OC. It comes on SoapNet and I try to watch it everyday. I'm on my 3rd time through the series, and I can't stop. I am also somewhat compulsive about pointing out to Matt every actor we see who was ever on the OC.
20. My absolute favorite food is fruit snacks.

-Angie

6 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

http://www.discountcandleshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/1735

You can make your own. :)

Amanda & Brian said...

Better yet...just order one here:
http://trinitycandlefactory.com/Product/Retail/Cotton%20Candy%20-%20Candles.htm

Matt and Angie Wood said...

I will eventually break down and buy them online, but I have been holding out for the thrill of actually stumbling across them.

The Redman Family said...

i read these on your FB and seriously love them! Too fun. I need to do mine next! Loved seeing you and B yesterday!

John and Sarah said...

Number 4 made me laugh outloud because I can picture you doing it.

Jon said...

Whoa! Barrett's favorite word is MEOW??? That's my favorite word too!! I usually say it after Trevor 1) says that he doesn't want to workout with me or 2) announces that he wants to go home and sleep around 9 pm on a Friday or Saturday night. Is that roughly the same context in which Barrett uses the word??