Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Many Faces of Matt Wood: Wedding Guest

I am probably the only person who finds this funny, but for some reason, I find it hilarious. Matt came to bed last night and asked, "Have you seen the wedding pictures from Travis and Lauren's wedding yet? ...It's a little awkward how many pictures I'm in." I had not yet seen them, but I just had the pleasure, and he was right. Apparently he was sitting in just the right spot for the photographer to catch him in the shot as the bridal party came down the aisle. It isn't the pictures themselves that are so funny, but the volume. This is only 5 out of many...
Am I the only one who thinks this is hilarious? If so, it is a result of my keen ability to detect awkwardness a mile away.

11 comments:

j. coggins said...

haha, i noticed matt's permanence as well, and, honestly, it made the album for me.

Halle said...

that is hilarious. i was laughing out loud, literally.

clg said...

i am dying laughing!!! that is the best thing i have ever seen

Mom said...

Best laugh I've had in a long time. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Ellen Wood said...

I don't know about all of the others, but at least he didn't have strange expressions on his face (which is, sadly, how my pictures always turn out). Congratulations to Travis and Lauren!

Little Lamb said...

so funny!!

Aggie said...

Who's more expressive than mattwood? Great post.

Glenn Phillips said...

I think this adds an entire new level to seating considerations for the bride and groom. Lauren and Travis really lucked out with Matt Wood. Maybe we're just now noticing what Lauren noticed years ago. This was no accident. The job of ushing just took a step up in my opinion.

John and Sarah said...

So we watched our wedding video yesterday and Matt is in every video shot of someone walking down the aisle and he looks SOOO bored...I dont blame him though. He had no idea who we even were. Getting in wedding videos/pictures must be one of his special talents!

Unknown said...

This is hysterical! I better keep this in mind if I ever sit on the aisle! Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

I just died. So funny!