Friday, January 29, 2010

So big

Now that he's putting phrases and sentences together, he just seems like such a little boy. He likes to say "I love you," and he says "bless you, Mommy" after I sneeze. He says "thank you" any time I hand him something. My favorite, though, has got to be during our prayers - any time I pray now, he starts singing "Joy joy joy joy" (down in my heart). And I will look up at him and say, "where?" and he points to his chest and says, clear as day, "in my heart." Love love love this little guy.

5 comments:

Halle said...

How precious! He really is such a sweet little guy. You are a very lucky momma :)

clg said...

he is really a little boy now!! i love his flannel shirt! so sweet!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

How sweet--I wish I could give him a big hug right now.

Amanda & Brian said...

Awww...I want to hear him sing!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Hey, guys, we need to see some Barrett snow pictures.