Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Hate Local Weathermen

This is not a very interesting post, but I need an outlet for my frustration, as I've already complained to Angie enough tonight. During days of "extreme weather", local weather forecasters really piss me off (or if you watch Family Guy - grind my gears). Why do they need to completely interrupt my Thursday night TV? It's not enough that they break in every now and again to give updates, now they monopolize the airwaves for continuous hours. Why can't I watch my 30 Rock while they run text updates at the bottom of the screen like they used to? No one needs continuous weather updates. At most they need updates every 20 minutes (and that's only during the most extreme of circumstances).

No one likes you weathermen. Stop interrupting my TV and find real jobs.

2 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

Ha! I agree with the stop interrupting my t.v. part.

Meredith said...

I see you are refusing to call out a specific weather personality whom we all know is the root of your anger. Very self-controlled of you.