Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome Home

We're finally starting to get situated in the new house, so I thought I'd share a few pictures for those of you who haven't seen it yet. We still have quite a bit of work to do with decorating and unpacking; we're having hardwood floors put in the living and dining rooms next week, Matt has begun his attack on the back yard, I'm working on re-doing the guest bathroom, and there's lots of furniture yet to buy, but we're off to a great start.

Just pulled up to the house on moving day.

I felt completely useless on moving day since I'm technically not supposed to lift anything heavy; we disagreed a good bit about what constitutes "heavy." Charlie was curious about the truck, so my job mostly involved keeping her out of the way. Thankfully my parents, Trevor, and Mark were all there to help. Thanks!!

The stairway and living room

LOVE our new kitchen

Matt fulfilled his rite of passage into fatherhood and assembled the crib

More pictures will be forthcoming as rooms become presentable.

4 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

It's looking fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person. Glad I saw the crib so I can start looking at frames too. Oh...and I can't wait until Barrett gets big enough to reach that intercom. He can have some fun with that one. :)

John and Sarah said...

Ok, you are such a cute pregnant person! You are so tiny with a little bump! I want to come say hi next time I'm at Mark and Erin's!!! CONGRATS

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Angie! We can't wait to come and visit.

Aggie said...

pretty house, guys.

mattwood, you're really checking things off the list: wife, real job, house, kid. nice going.

and my dad told me that you were way better looking than Ben Stiller. So take that for what it's worth.